View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:46 PM
Go team.
So that is what "reply to thread" means.

DSchenk may be undervalued
Post Hexagon Styli/Kits/Modules - Renishaw Styli - Mitutoyo Depth Mic - System 3R Chucks

Hello,

I recently relocated and during packing I found that I have quite of a few items that I most likely will never use. I thought I would list the items here to see if anyone has any interest. Please see the attached spreadsheet for part numbers and I have included a link to the manufacturer for each item.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can discuss/pictures/shipping/payment/etc..

Quick notes on items:

Hexagon Modules/Styli & Renishaw Styli
  • None of the items have been used.
  • Hexagon Rotatable/Stars modules were left overs from kits bought in 2020.
  • Hexagon Styli/Extensions were also left from overs kits bought in 2020.

Mitutoyo Micrometer
  • Gage and rods are all in their original sealed packaging with corrosion paper inside.
  • I only open the included battery to check if it still has juice. It did power on my digital caliper. It will be included as well but I am not sure how long it will last. For reference, I bought the mic back in 2022.

*** I also have (2) System 3R chucks available, but I wasn't sure if anyone here would be interested. I have a Macro manual and pneumatic chuck available, both are used but with very minimal wear. I typically use them on CMMs for locating fixtures/calibration spheres etc...I have 54mm pallets and a drawbar for each. I also have covers for the pneumatic chuck, both metal and phenolic. If interested I can provide more details, please PM.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx List.xlsx (12.4 KB, 5 views)