CMMGuys Forum

Go Back   CMMGuys Forum > Trading Zone > Wanted to Sell

Wanted to Sell Post your want ads here - no commercial business ads, no links to outside websites, serial numbers on any equipment must be listed...Posts in this forum may be moderated.
The default view period is 100 days. To see older ads, adjust the filter at the bottom of this forum. Please PM admin or mod if item is sold.

Ad postings in the Wanted to Sell forum are free and the intent is to keep it that way.
Because they are free, the forum collects no information other than IP and valid email address of the person posting an ad.

All For Sale ad posters must do two things:

1) They must join the Selling UserGroup
2) They must have all contact information filled out in their profile. This profile information is still confidential to the admin only but will offer some recourse for buyers if required.

Posting privileges will not be approved without these steps.

A reminder also, the forum owner and moderators are not responsible for items sold in this forum.

** Let the buyer beware **

Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2024, 12:46 PM
Go team.
So that is what "reply to thread" means.

DSchenk may be undervalued
Post Hexagon Styli/Kits/Modules - Renishaw Styli - Mitutoyo Depth Mic - System 3R Chucks

Hello,

I recently relocated and during packing I found that I have quite of a few items that I most likely will never use. I thought I would list the items here to see if anyone has any interest. Please see the attached spreadsheet for part numbers and I have included a link to the manufacturer for each item.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can discuss/pictures/shipping/payment/etc..

Quick notes on items:

Hexagon Modules/Styli & Renishaw Styli
  • None of the items have been used.
  • Hexagon Rotatable/Stars modules were left overs from kits bought in 2020.
  • Hexagon Styli/Extensions were also left from overs kits bought in 2020.

Mitutoyo Micrometer
  • Gage and rods are all in their original sealed packaging with corrosion paper inside.
  • I only open the included battery to check if it still has juice. It did power on my digital caliper. It will be included as well but I am not sure how long it will last. For reference, I bought the mic back in 2022.

*** I also have (2) System 3R chucks available, but I wasn't sure if anyone here would be interested. I have a Macro manual and pneumatic chuck available, both are used but with very minimal wear. I typically use them on CMMs for locating fixtures/calibration spheres etc...I have 54mm pallets and a drawbar for each. I also have covers for the pneumatic chuck, both metal and phenolic. If interested I can provide more details, please PM.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx List.xlsx (12.4 KB, 5 views)
Closed Thread

Tags
micrometer , module , styli , system 3r